I WASN’T EXPECTING THIS.
Well, from what I heard on twitter, we just saw the very last episode of MLPFIM, and I am filled with so much disapointment.
Why you say? Let me explain:
1) The episode was way to short, they could have stretched it so it had a good build up towards th ending.
2) Have you heard of too much singing HUB? Seriously, if it was a dinsey movie then I would have approved of it.
3) I believed they should have used the scene from where Twi got the book first then the singing scene if they streched it out. Just my opinion is all.
4) That ending… Me and my boyfriend both sat here and watched it and we were not happy with it. I mean- … Really?
5) We both agreed that the story was weak. Twi changing all the ponies desinty then becoming a princess? Why don’t you just shit on the story while you’re at it HUB.
I have more to rant about, but those were my main pain-in-the-asses topics… HUB you just murdered my inner child, I hope you’re proud.
The Gypsy Bard - Extended
Has anyone seen FiW? It’s awesome!
- The title for starters, really? Really people?
- The episode was short, but very enjoyable so I don’t see why people are bitching about it.
- Discord finally has a friend, and its Fluttershy. Which is awesome.
- Twilight, Applejack, Rarity, and Dash are being bitchy whores more than usual so I hated them through the entire episode. (Pinkie Pie is off the hook for being on of my favorite ponies)
- Spike stop be suck a
- I wish the did a little more for the episode since Discord makes a re-entrance in the series.
- Is it just me or does Discord like all of his animals on steroids?
That’s pretty much it.
Lately I’ve been hating Rarity, Twilight, and Dash more because they seem more bitchy in this season.